Join Us or Renew Your Membership
As a member of NCJW, Greater Rochester Section, you will be connected to a growing network of courageous and compassionate individuals who work together to improve the quality of life for women, children and families every day. We join with 180,000 other members nationally to make our voices heard in Rochester, Washington DC and Israel as we fight for social justice. As an organization, we take action and work together to be a positive force for change.
As a Member You Can
- Attend and participate in informative programs that keep you educated and engaged.
- Volunteer in our myriad of local service projects.
- Make your voice heard on issues that impact public policy.
- Meet new people, build friendships and make connections throughout the country.
- Impact the Section by joining NCJW, GRS committees.
- Receive important communications including newsletters, coming events updates and postings through our website, Facebook, Instagram, and timely emails.
Become a New Member Now
Your first step to becoming a member is just a click away. Annual dues are just $36. For more information, please email email@example.com.
Renew Your Membership for 2022
Renewing your membership is easy through your credit card or by check. Annual dues are just $36. Don’t miss the exciting programs and activities we have planned for this year!
Gift a Membership
A paid-up or Life Member may gift a new member at no cost to you or them. Gifting a friend or family member for a one-year NCJW, GRS membership is a wonderful way to bring new people into our section. What better way to get your friend or family member involved than to mentor them and help them learn what we are all about?